Episode #4 of Podcast Quotes



Here are the quotes associate with my 4th podcast "A Great Friend, Mom, and Career Woman", my interview with good friend Becky Kitchmire. I also included a direct link to the podcast episode.


http://frazzled.projectentertainment.libsynpro.com/frazzled-at-forty-episode-4-a-great-friend-mom-and-career-woman


If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.  - Katharine Hepburn (actress)


I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to said my ship. - Louisa May Alcott (author, Little Woman)


I have learned over the years, that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. Rosa Parks (civil rights activist)




Favorite quotes from my friend and guest Becky:


Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. - Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka (actor)


Time is a precious thing. Never waste it. - Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka (actor)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AP Cake, A PA Dutch Recipe

Baby Goats and a Sweet Summer Evening!

Desiderata: a Manifesto for Life