Now This is Someone I Could Be Friends With!

Every month, my office sends out a department newsletter over email. There are several sections such as anniversaries, birthdays, get-to-know new employers, co-worker trivia, and quotes.

I began reading the co-worker trivia section to try and figure out who it was. The first sentence was "the first thing I notice about people is their confidence." Wow, I thought, I do that too! I always am drawn to other confident people! Next, the person "preferred cats over dogs, and summer over winter." Hmmm, I thought, me too. I have two cats and I am SO OVER this winter!

After that, the person had written that they liked Asian food, the color royal blue, movies with happy endings, and mint chocolate chip ice cream. You know, I said to myself, I could easily be friends with this person! I have so much in common with them. Now I also like the color grey and coffee ice cream but royal blue and mint chocolate chip ice cream are ultimately at the top of my list!

So I checked at the bottom of the newsletter to see which coworker it was that I had so much in common with. Yep ... it was me.  Apparently, I filled out an office survey over a year ago to be included in the newsletter and forgot about it. I'm such a dork.

Comments

  1. Marc, that is too funny!!! Thanks for the laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do something like that. Morag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally didn't expect that ending so it brought a burst of laughter! What a prize, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Friends. It made me laugh and it was about myself! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AP Cake, A PA Dutch Recipe

Baby Goats and a Sweet Summer Evening!

A Monster Allergic Reaction: Erythritol