1-2-3 Peanut Butter Cookies



I meant to bake more in December and January but that didn't happen. Oh well. I think I focused more on taste-testing various craft beers, bourbons, and Scotch whiskies. 😊  So this recipe is a very easy peanut butter cookie recipe. It was one of the cookies that Mom made for the holidays. No flour, no baking powder, just THREE ingredients: an egg, peanut butter, and good ole sugar! I don't know why I hadn't tried this before. I took me all of 10 minutes to prep, 15 minutes at most in the oven, 5 minutes to cool down, and 10 seconds INTO MA BELLY!


I used honey roasted creamy peanut butter and they came out SO GOOD.
Ready for the Oven!


1-2-3 PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
by Abby Deeds

Set oven to BAKE at 350'F

1. In bowl, stir together 1 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1 cup of white granulated sugar, and 1 egg.
2. Roll mixture into balls (about 1 Tbsp per cookie)
3. Roll balls in sugar if desired (YES PLEASE!)
4. Place on ungreased cookie sheet
5. Bake at 10 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown (I left mine in about 13 minutes)
6. Cool completely



1-2-3 Peanut Butter Cookies



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AP Cake, A PA Dutch Recipe

Baby Goats and a Sweet Summer Evening!

A Monster Allergic Reaction: Erythritol