Endorsement: San Pellegrino Aranciata and Limonata

I LOVE San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water. I find it very refreshing on a hot summer day. With a slice of lemon or lime, it is perfect. Some mineral waters has too much of a mineral taste to them. Dating back to 1899 and still from the same source in the Italian Alps, San Pellegrino has a light flavor without any distracting or overpowering smell. It's delicate effervescent bubbles will tantalize your mouth.

San Pellegrino Aranciata and Limonata takes it to another level! Aranciata was first produced in 1932. It contains real orange juice from concentrate but just enough for flavor and not enough to bog it down. And again, you have that tickling effervescence with each sip!  Limonata was produced later has 12% real lemon juice. It has a full flavor, not overly sweet like lemonade. Slightly tart and yet it is light and refreshing enough that you will want to grab another can!

I personally like the Aranciata more. Both flavors have 140 calories per can. I would rather drink this though, than the sodas, fruit drinks, or iced teas which contain high fructose corn syrup. Instead, flavored San Pellegrino contains real sugar. If you are still worried about the sugar, buy the original San Pellegrino and drop in a lemon, lime, or orange wedge!

Comments

  1. Marc, I drink the limonata all the time or the pompelo one and I am prepared to pay the extra money to get a drink with NO H.F.C.S!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about reducing HFCS from my diet. An added bonus I didn't even think about! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AP Cake, A PA Dutch Recipe

Baby Goats and a Sweet Summer Evening!

Desiderata: a Manifesto for Life